4 Coastguard Court, Cullenstown, Co. Wexford Y35 HE2K
2 Bed terraced Unit in Old World Courtyard Setting with Ocean Views, walk to Cullenstown Strand!
This charming terraced unit of c 1,100 sqft with lovely lawned back garden is located in an attractive courtyard style development of only 9 units with stone and brick facade; timeless modernism embraced with old world charm! Location is the key with Cullenstown Strand within a leisurely stroll, only 5 mins drive to the village of Carrig-on-Bannow with all its amenities such as school, church, café/bistro, takeaways, shop, dry cleaner and pubs. A few minutes drive to historical sites and the local beaches of Blackhall and Bannow Island. Only c 5 minutes to the commercial center of Wellingtonbridge, 10 mins to Ballyteigue Burrow and the picturesque fishing village of Kilmore Quay, c 25 mins to Wexford Town and 35 minutes to Rosslare Europort.
Make this your ideal home/holiday home or rental investment!
Living/Dining – 21ft 1in x 16ft 2in laminate wood flooring, door to sunroom door access to kitchen and solid wood stairs to top floor.
Kitchen – 8ft 3in x 6ft 3in eye-and waist level cabinets, laminate counter tops, tile splash back, electric oven and grill, electric hob, stainless steel sink, fridge/freezer, washing machine hook-up and window overlooking courtyard.
Sun Lounge – 18ft 8in x 7ft 1in tile flooring, vaulted and wood paneled ceiling, exposed stone wall, door access to guest WC and French doors to fenced in private rear garden/lawn area.
Guest WC – 6ft 4in x 2ft 11ft tile flooring, WC, WHB and window to garden.
Landing – 7ft 2in x 3ft 7in solid wood flooring, hot press/linen closet and access to attic.
Bedroom 1 – 11ft 7in x 8ft 9in solid wood flooring, window with Sea views.
Bedroom 2 – 11ft 5in x 7ft 6in solid wood flooring, window with countryside views and skylight. Bathroom – 7ft 6in x 6ft 10in tile flooring, WC, WHB, full bathtub with overhead electric shower.
Property Features and Services:
• Bright and spacious 2 bedroom coastal unit in move-in condition.
• Sea and Island Views from fenced in private rear garden and top bedroom.
• Internal stone feature wall.
• All double glazed PVC windows and doors.
• Original stone façade and natural slate roof finish.
• Communal Courtyard and car park graveled with feature cobbled walkways.
• Walk to beautiful sandy Cullenstown Beach.
• Carrig-on-Bannow village and its amenities within 3 minutes drive
• Wellingtonbridge commercial centre just 5 minutes drive
• Wexford, New Ross Town c 30 minutes, Rosslare Europort only c 40 minutes.
• Mains water, ESB and electric storage heating. Broadband available.
• There is a €1200 per annum maintenance fee which includes insurance for
the whole property, rubbish collection and communal lighting. Total of 9 units.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches
Off Road Parking