4 ‘Tur Dubhain’, Churchtown, Fethard-On-Sea, Co. Wexford
3 Bed / 2 Bath Home in desirable Location, minutes to Slade Harbour and Hook Head!
This 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home of c 1,000 sq ft is in an very desirable location, with views of Hook Head and lighthouse, a private rear patio area and communal rear garden. The bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living room area is ideal for entertaining. Finished to a high standard and in walk-in condition throughout. Situated on the Hook Head Peninsula with its beautiful coastline and numerous beaches, 2 minutes’ drive to Hook Sub Aqua Club, the old Norman Castle and Slade Harbor with its magical coastal walk to Hook Head Lighthouse, 15 minutes’ drive to the villages of Duncannon and Fethard-on-Sea with many amenities, New Ross Town accessible in just 40 minutes and Waterford City an easy commute via Ballyhack/Passage East Car Ferry. Given its desirable location, this property would make a perfect family/retirement or holiday home.
QUALITY PROPERTY IN DESIRABLE LOCATION!
Entrance Hallway – 7ft x 4ft 1in timber flooring, solid hardwood entrance door, high vaulted ceiling, opening into dining/living area.
Inner Hallway 1 – 14ft 9in x 4ft 4in timber flooring, high vaulted ceiling, leading to bedrooms 1 and 2 and shower room 1.
Inner Hallway 2 – 14ft 9in x 4ft 4in timber flooring, hot press with washing machine hook-up, leading to bedroom 3 and shower room 2.
Kitchen/Dining/Living – 21ft 6in x 13ft 9in bright and spacious open floor plan with timber flooring and high vaulted ceiling. Kitchen area with waist-and eye-level Shaker-style kitchen cabinets, laminate counter tops, tile splash back, stainless sink, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and access to attic. Dining area features large Bay window 11ft 2in x 3ft 6in with patio door to rear patio area. Living room with feature metal fireplace and carved wood surround.
Bedroom 1 – 9ft 2in x 9ft 4in timber flooring, high vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom 2 – 11ft 5in x 10ft 5in timber flooring, high vaulted ceiling.
Shower Room 1 – 7ft 11in x 4ft 9in fully tiled, high vaulted ceiling, walk-in wet shower with electric Triton T90si, WC and WHB.
Bedroom 3 – 13ft 9in x 9ft 6in timber flooring, high vaulted ceiling.
Shower Room 2 – 10ft x 5ft 4in fully tiled with beautiful natural stone tile, high vaulted ceiling, enclosed pressure shower PS1200, WC and WHB.
• 3-bedroom house in exclusive location.
• c 1,000 sq ft of bright and spacious living areas, in move-in condition throughout.
• Hardwood external doors and double-glazed windows and slate roof.
• Nicely landscaped front entry way.
• Rear patio area, wooden garden shed and communal rear lawn area.
• Just minutes from the famous Hook Lighthouse and the legendary ‘Loftus Hall’.
• 2 minutes’ drive to Hook Sub Aqua Club, the old Norman Castle and Slade Harbor with its magical coastal walk to Hook Head Lighthouse.
• Less than 15 minutes’ drive to the villages of Duncannon and Fethard-on-Sea with many amenities and beautiful beaches.
• New Ross Town accessible in just 40 minutes.
• Waterford City easy commute via Ballyhack/Passage East Car Ferry.
Mains water, group sewerage system, ESB, O.F.C.H. and fireplace. Sky TV, telephone and Broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches