Ballyfrory House, Duncormick, Co. Wexford Y35 PV29
3 bed country house of c 1,300 sq ft on c 0.6 acres with various outbuildings and mature garden.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to acquire an old-world 2-story, 3-bedroom country house of c 1,300 sq ft sitting on c 0.6 acres with a mature back lawn and an enclosed concrete front courtyard with outbuildings – providing a great opportunity for conversion to suit various needs or business. Built c 1860, the property comes to market with room for updating and refurbishing. Ideally located, close to Duncormick and Carrig-on-Bannow villages and just 4 miles to Wellingtonbridge commercial centre with all amenities. Just minutes from the beaches of the Bannow peninsula, Ballyteigue Burrow and only 15 minutes to the bustling seaside village of Kilmore Quay. Just 20 minutes from Wexford, 30 minutes to New Ross Town and Rosslare Europort just 40 minutes. WELL LOCATED PROPERTY WITH CHARACTER AND OPPORTUNITY!
Entrance Hall – 12ft 6in x 7ft 3in solid wood entrance door and linoleum flooring.
Inner Hallway – 8ft 11in x 5ft 7in linoleum flooring.
Side Porch – 9ft 6in x 4ft 6in laminate flooring and door to exterior.
Sitting Room – 14ft 6in x 14ft 3in carpet flooring, fireplace and coved ceiling.
Living/Dining – 18ft x 12ft linoleum flooring, solid fuel AGA cooker/stove with hot water tank and built-in storage cabinets.
Kitchen – 10ft x 8ft 3in linoleum flooring, laminate cabinets and counter tops, tile splash back and stainless steel sink.
Guest WC – 9ft x 5ft 7in linoleum flooring, WC, WHB, shower and washing machine hook-up.
Top Landing – 17ft x 3ft 4in carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 – 14ft 7in x 14ft carpet flooring, front and gable windows.
Bedroom 2 – 12ft 7in x 10ft 7in carpet flooring and built-in dressing table.
Bedroom 3 – 9ft 3in x 7ft 3in laminate flooring.
Bathroom – 11ft 10in x 7ft carpet flooring, WC, WHB, bathtub and hot press.
Features and Services:
• 3 bedroom/2 bath country house of c 1,300 sqft.
• On c 0.6 acres of mature grounds with front courtyard and back garden area.
• Stone outhouse and additional storage sheds – great potential for conversion.
• Piered and gated entry with ample parking.
• Wood doors, wood facia and soffits, aluminium windows, slate roof.
• Close to all amenities, beaches and attractions of Bannow and Ballyteigue Burrow.
• Kilmore Quay c 15 minutes, Wexford c 20 minutes, New Ross c 30 minutes and Rosslare Europort just 40 minutes.
• Mains water, ESB, septic tank, O.F.C.H and solid fuel stove, Sky TV, telephone and broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches
Off Road Parking