Carrowanree, Campile, Co. Wexford Y34 CR29
4 Bed/2 Bath Beautifully Finished Home of c 1800 ft2 Matching Garage on c 0.7 acres in Beautiful Countryside Setting.
This stunning property is beautifully finished and offers relaxed living space incorporating spacious and bright rooms, tastefully decorated with high end finishes throughout. Built in 2006, the property sits on an elevated c 0.7 acre site with matching garage, wood shed and mature and well maintained fenced gardens, surrounded by wonderful countryside views. Well located for the many amenities of the village of Campile, while the various attractions and numerous beaches of the Hook Peninsula are just a short drive away. Just 15 minutes from New Ross town and the new N25 bypass making it an easy commute to Waterford City. This superb property, with its proximity to all amenities and set in beautiful countryside is a must-view and one not to be missed!
TOP QUALITY FAMILY HOME!
Entrance Hall – 18ft 2in x 7ft 6in PVC door with sidelights, tile flooring, wall panelling, open thread wrought iron staircase with carpet steps.
Inner Hallway – 19ft x 3ft 9in tile flooring, wood panelling throughout.
Sitting Room – 16ft 6in x 15ft 6in carpet flooring, wood and metal fireplace, double windows with garden and countryside views.
Kitchen/Diner – 23ft x 15ft 3in tile flooring, Oak Shaker-style kitchen cabinets, laminate counter tops with tile splash back, eye-level electric oven and microwave, centre island incorporating dining area, 5-ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, solid-fuel Oisín stove set against brick feature wall, archway to Living Room, door to Utility Room, patio doors to private decked area.
Utility Room – 10ft 6in x 7ft 6in tile flooring, built-in cabinets, wine rack, laminate counter tops, tile splashback, washer/dryer hook-up, back door access.
Living Room – 13ft x 11ft 6in archway from Kitchen, laminate flooring with floor lighting, three large windows with garden and countryside views.
Bedroom 1 – 15ft x 11ft 3in carpet flooring garden/countryside views.
Bedroom 2 – 13ft 8in x 11ft carpet flooring, garden views.
Bedroom 3 – 13ft x 11ft carpet flooring, garden views.
Bathroom – 11ft 2in x 7ft 8in tile flooring, tiled and painted walls, bath tub, shower, WC, WHB.
Landing – 9ft 2in x 7ft laminate flooring, wood panelling, skylight.
Bedroom 4 – 20ft 6in x 15ft laminate flooring, two skylights.
Bathroom – 9ft 6in x 9ft 4in accessed via landing and Bedroom 4, tile floor, tiled and painted walls, large Jet tub, skylight over tub, large fully enclosed Triton shower, walk-in wardrobe 9ft 6in x 7ft 4in with built-in storage, hot press.
Property Features and Services:
• 4 bed/2 bath property in immaculate condition finished to a high standard.
• C 0.7 acres of mature, landscaped and fenced grounds with countryside views.
• Matching lofted garage 22ft 10in x 17ft 10in, with roll up door, side door and window, WC & WHB.
• Plaster and painted exteriors, gated entry with kerbed and gravel driveway.
• Black fascia, soffits and double glazed PVC oak frame windows, slate roof.
• 1.5km to Campile village with school, shops, post office, pub, restaurants, pharmacy, DIY store, petrol station etc.
• Short drive to the attractions and numerous beaches of the Hook Peninsula.
• New Ross town c 15 minutes, Waterford City c 35 minutes.
• Mains water, Bioseptic sewerage system, ESB, O.F.C.H., solid fuel stove, fireplace, Sky TV, Broadband.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches
Off Road Parking
Solid Fuel Stove