Cloonagh, Gusserane, Co. Wexford
Beautifully Refurbished Turnkey 3 Bed Property on c 1 acre of Mature Grounds
Located in the heart of lovely countryside on the outskirts of Gusserane village, this nicely positioned property has recently been renovated and refurbished to a high standard. Sitting on c 1 acre, it is presented in turnkey condition throughout with c 1000 sqft of modern and bright living space. The property offers the potential purchaser private living, yet close to all amenities and areas of outstanding natural beauty with views of Slieve Coillte and JF Kennedy Park. The villages of Ballycullane, Newbawn, Campile and the commercial centre of Wellingtonbridge all just a short drive away. New Ross c. 15 mins, Waterford City c. 35 mins. With easy access to the stunning coastline and sandy beaches of the Bannow and Hook Peninsulas, this would make a superb home or holiday retreat!
TURNKEY PROPERTY IN LOVELY LOCATION!
Entrance Hallway – 6ft 9in x 5ft 9in PVC entrance door with sidelights, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Inner Hallway – 11ft x 3ft 6in laminate flooring, access to attic. Kitchen/Living – 26ft x 16ft 3in spacious and bright open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with tiled and laminate flooring, newly fully fitted kitchen units, laminate countertops, space for stove. Buyer to supply own appliances.
Utility Room – 12ft x 7ft 10in tiled floor, built-in cabinets, washer-dryer hook up, back door access.
Bedroom 1 – 13ft x 9ft 9in laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 – 11t 9in x 10ft 1in laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 – 9ft 9in x 8ft 6in laminate flooring.
Bathroom – 13ft 2in x 6ft 9in tiled and painted, bathtub, enclosed shower, WC and WHB.
Features & Services
• Attractive 3 bed, recently renovated and refurbished residence of c 1,000 sqft.
• c 1 acre of mature grounds with garden shed and stunning countryside views.
• Entry way with piers & gates, kerbed and paved driveway with ample parking.
• Slate roof, PVC white fascia, soffits, external doors and double-glazed windows.
• Double block construction, insulated, plastered and painted exterior finish.
• Close to all village amenities, 15 minutes to New Ross Town, 30 minutes to Waterford City. 15 minutes to Fethard-on-Sea and the Hook Peninsula.
• Private well, septic system, ESB, O.F.C.H. and solid fuel stove. Sky TV, telephone and broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches
Off Road Parking
Solid Fuel Stove