Ivy Cottage, Ballyfrory, Duncormick, Co. Wexford Y35 F7D9
This two-up two-down traditional cottage with large garage/workshop is sitting on c 0.75 acres of matured gardens, lawns and paddock area. Coming to market in move-in condition, it is ideally located, close to Duncormick and Carrig on Bannow villages and just 4 miles to Wellingtonbridge commercial center with all amenities. Just minutes from several sandy beaches, c 20 minutes from Wexford and New Ross Town and Rosslare Europort just 40 minutes away!
This property would make an ideal starter/retirement/holiday home.
PROPERTY WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER!
Entry Hall – 5ft 11in x 4ft tile flooring.
Kitchen/Dine – 12ft 6in x 12ft linoleum flooring, fully fitted kitchen, tiled splash back and electric cooker.
Utility – 9ft 1in x 4ft door to side garage area.
Bathroom – 7ft 4in x 6ft fully tiled, WC, WHB, bathtub with overhead shower and glass enclosure, painted wood ceiling and coving.
Living Room – 10ft 11in x 10ft 6in carpet flooring, solid fuel stove with metal cast surround and black slate hearth.
Bedroom 1 – 10ft 9in x 7ft 6in carpet flooring – currently used as snug.
Stairs – carpeted and painted, wood panelling.
Bedroom 2 – 10ft 9in x 7ft 6in wood laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe and gable end window – currently used as office.
Bedroom 3 – 11ft x 10ft 10in carpet flooring and built-in wardrobe.
Features and Services:
• Charming cottage on 0.75 acres of mature gardens and fenced paddock.
• Double glazed PVC windows and doors.
• Garage/Workshop (31ft x 20ft ) with 2 wooden stables, wooden double doors, PVC windows and side door.
• Close to all amenities and several sandy beaches.
• C 20 minutes from Wexford, New Ross, Rosslare Europort just 40 minutes.
• Mains water, ESB, septic tank and solid fuel stove. Sky TV, Telephone and Broadband available
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches
Solid Fuel Stove