Millway House, Milltown, Ballycullane, Co. Wexford
This elegant 4/5 bedroom home of c 3,100 sq ft, built in 2004 with large detached garage and a modern extravagance of sophisticated interior design throughout was built with impeccable craftsmanship and deluxe touches everywhere, including solid wood interior doors, high quality flooring and tiling, geo-thermal system and under floor heating in each room. The custom-designed painted solid Oak kitchen strikes with Granite counter tops and is finished to very high standard. This house holds the promise of a dream property.
Entry Hallway – 7ft 2in x 7ft 2in PVC entrance door with glass feature, slate floor, window, ceiling coving and arched opening to spacious reception hall.
Reception Hall- 22ft x 12ft 2in slate floor and solid Oak staircase.
Living Room – 16ft 6in x 14ft 6in Walnut laminate floor, original wrought iron fireplace, ceiling coving, Bay window overlooking mature front garden.
Sitting Room – 16ft 4in x 12ft 2in Walnut laminate floor, ceiling coving, opening for fireplace and double windows – currently used as downstairs bedroom.
Kitchen – 16ft 4in x 15ft 8in tile floor, recessed lighting, solid Oak cabinets with painted finish, Granite countertops, tile splash back, Belfast sink, Belling double oven with 8 gas ring top and overhead extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and open plan to dining room.
Dining Room – 12ft 6in x 11ft 6in tile floor, ceiling coving, open to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge – 10ft 6in x 9ft 6in tile floor, vaulted wood panel ceiling, double French door leading to cobbled side patio area.
Back Hallway – 26ft 7in x 3ft 3in tile floor, access to utility, shower room and playroom, back door access.
Utility Room – 8ft 2in x 6ft 10in tile floor, built-in solid Oak cabinets, laminate counter tops and washer/dryer hook-up.
Shower Room – 8ft 2in x 9ft 6in fully tiled, WC, WHB & enclosed shower.
Playroom – 15ft 10in x 9ft 6in laminate floor and double windows.
Top Landing – 22ft 10ft x 12ft 2in laminate floor, vaulted ceiling and fully shelved hot press/linen closet 7ft 10in x 4ft.
Bedroom 1 – 16ft 3in x 12ft solid wood floor, vaulted ceiling, double windows.
Bedroom 2 – 16ft 3in x 11ft 9in solid wood floor, vaulted ceiling, large window and access to attic.
Bedroom 3 – 12ft 6in x 12ft 4in solid wood floor, vaulted ceiling, large window.
Bedroom 4 – 17ft 2in x 16ft 2in solid wood floor, vaulted ceiling, 3 windows, fully shelved walk-in wardrobe 8ft 4in x 3ft 7in and en-suite.
En-suite – 12ft x 5ft 6in tile floor, tiled and painted walls, WC, WHB with under sink cabinet and large fully enclosed and tiled shower unit.
Office/Study – 11ft 9in x 7ft 6in laminate floor.
Bathroom – 11ft 9in x 9ft 2in tile floor, half tiled walls, free standing soak tub, fully enclosed shower, WC and WHB.
- C 3,100 sq ft home of modern and bright design with high quality finishes.
- Beautifully landscaped c 1 acre site with many mature lawns, hedging, trees, shrubs and cobble locked side patio area – ideal for entertaining.
- Large detached Garage 28ft x 21ft 7in, built to match house with slate roof, side door and windows, double roll-up doors, electric power, loft storage area 11ft x 10ft 6in accessed via wooden stairs and small office/treatment room 11ft x 6ft 6in plus Guest WC 5ft 6in x 3ft 2in with WC and WHB.
- Entrance with walls, stone piers and electric metal gates.
- Kerbed and paved driveway and rear area with ample parking.
- White PVC double glazed windows, fascia and soffit and slate roof.
- GEO-THERMAL SYSTEM and UNDER FLOOR HEATING in all rooms.
- Only minutes to the coast, Tintern Abbey walking trails and many amenities of Ballycullane, Fethard-on-Sea, Ramsgrange and Wellingtonbridge.
- New Ross c 20 mins and easy access to Waterford City and Wexford Town.
Private well, ESB, Geo-thermal heating system, under floor heating in every room, BioSeptic System and 2 fireplaces. Telephone, broadband and Sky TV available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches