Primrose Cottage, Main Street, Duncannon, Co. Wexford Y34 TP63
2 Bed Cottage in the Heart of the popular Seaside Village of Duncannon.
This charming and exceptionally well-located semi-detached 2-bedroom property lies in the heart of the popular seaside village of Duncannon. The bright and airy property of approx. 62 sqm of living accommodation comprises a sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, utility and 2 bedrooms / 1 en-suite. Coming to market in need of some upgrading and modernisation this property is an ideal retirement, investment property or holiday home. Located in the heart of the village with easy access to the beach and all the amenities the village has to offer, right on your doorstep. Just c 30 minutes drive to New Ross Town and c 30 minutes drive to Waterford via the ferry at Ballyhack the properties central location makes it a must see.
CHARM, LOCATION WITH HUGE POTENTIAL!
Sitting Room – 5.35m x 3.60m tiled flooring, solid wood entrance door, red brick wall feature, painted wooden ceiling beams, solid fuel stove, stairs to 2nd floor.
Kitchen/Dining – 3.40m x 2.55m tiled flooring, Shaker-style kitchen cabinets with laminate countertop, tile splash back, sink, access to rear porch.
Rear Porch – 1.95m x 1.00m tiled flooring, built-in shelving, access to shower room and back door access to rear garden/courtyard.
Shower Room – 1.85m x 1.40m tiled flooring, barn-style door, fully tiled walls, WC, WHB and electric shower.
Bedroom 1 (up) – 5.05m x 2.60m solid wood flooring and 2 windows.
Bedroom 2 (up) – 3.80m x 2.85m solid wood flooring and en-suite.
En-suite – 2.60m x 2.15m solid wood flooring, WC and WHB.
Property Features and Services:
- 2-bedroom charming Cottage with private courtyard-style rear garden.
- Double glazed PVC windows and slate roof.
- Central village location with 2 pubs/restaurants and coffee shop.
- Short stroll to Blue Flag Duncannon Beach and Duncannon Fort and close to popular tourist attractions like Hook Head Peninsula and Tintern walking trails.
- C 30 minutes drive to New Ross and Waterford City.
- Mains water, mains sewage, solid fuel stove and ESB; Telephone, Satellite TV and fibre Broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches