‘Rosdarrig’, Garrycullen, Saltmills, Co. Wexford Y34 A641
4 Bed/1 En-suite Home on c 0.6 acre landscaped grounds with great Bannow Bay estuary views!
To simply use a word like ‘enchanting’ to describe the views and setting of this lovely home would be an injustice. With breath-taking views of Bannow Bay Estuary and set amongst well maintained, landscaped gardens which offer a symphony of foliage and colour, this property truly is a gem. Built in 2000 of c 1,800 sqft, it resides on c. 0.6 acres with large metal garden shed. The commercial centre of Wellingtonbridge with every amenity you need is just 4 miles away, the coastal village of Fethard-on-Sea just 5 miles and St. Kierans harbour and rowing club is within walking distance. As for beautiful countryside, you’re spoiled for choice with Tintern Abbey with its walled garden and woodland walks, the famous Hook Head Peninsula with its beautiful coastline all just minutes away. Also, easy access to New Ross, Wexford Town and Waterford City via the Ballyhack car ferry. GREAT FAMILY / HOLIDAY HOME!
Entry Hallway – 16ft 1in x 11ft 4in laminate flooring, PVC door with side lights, recessed lighting and hand-crafted wooden staircase to top floor.
Inner Hallway – 7ft 3in x 3ft 2in laminate flooring.
Living Room – 13ft 8in x 12ft 2in carpet flooring, wood and metal fireplace double windows with garden and estuary views.
Kitchen – 12ft 3in x 10ft 6in tile flooring, solid Oak kitchen cabinets, laminate counter tops, tile splash back, stainless sink, free standing electric stove, double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, arch opening to dining room and door access to utility.
Utility Room – 8ft 3in x 4ft 2in tile flooring, built-in shelving, washer/dryer hook-up, access to guest WC and back door.
Guest WC – 5ft 6in x 3ft tile flooring, WC and WHB.
Dining Room – 13ft x 11ft 9in solid Oak wood flooring, metal fireplace and double French doors to large sun lounge.
Sun Lounge – 23ft x 12ft solid Oak wood flooring, fabulous views of Bannow Estuary and mature gardens, vaulted wood ceiling with recessed lighting and 3 skylights.
Bedroom 1 – 13ft 6in x 10ft 1in Oak laminate flooring, built-in wardrobes, views of estuary and en-suite.
En-suite – 10ft 1in x 2ft 10in fully tiled, heated towel rail, enclosed power shower, WC and WHB.
Bedroom 2 – 11ft 10in x 9ft 10in Oak laminate flooring and built-in adjustable shelving – currently used as music/exercise room.
Top Landing – 11ft 7in x 6ft 4in solid wood flooring, vaulted ceiling, view of entrance hall, hot press and access to attic.
Bedroom 3 – 10ft 6in x 8ft 9in solid wood flooring, walk-in wardrobe 6ft x 3ft 4in and fabulous estuary views.
Bedroom 4 – 20ft 7in x 12ft 7in solid wood flooring, vaulted ceiling, dormer window with fabulous estuary views, floor-to-ceiling built-in sliding wardrobes and access to attic storage space.
Bathroom – 11ft 9in x 9ft solid wood flooring, full bathtub with tile surround, large fully enclosed pressure shower, WC and WHB.
Property Features and Services:
• 4-bedroom south-east facing Dormer with stunning views of Bannow Bay Estuary.
• C 0.6 acres of well maintained mature gardens with large metal shed 12ft x 9ft 6in.
• Plaster and painted exterior with slate roof.
• White PVC double glazed windows, PVC fascia and soffit.
• Entrance piers, metal gates and wooden fence, tarmac driveway, ample parking.
• 4 miles from commercial center of Wellingtonbridge with all amenities.
• 5 miles to the seaside village of Fethard-on-Sea.
• A short drive to Tintern Abbey & Hook Head Peninsula with beautiful coastline.
• St. Kierans Harbour and Rowing Club within walking distance.
• Easy access to New Ross, Wexford Town and Waterford City.
• Mains water, BioSeptic sewage system, ESB, zoned O.F.C.H. and 2 fireplaces. Telephone, Sky TV and fiber broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches