The Moor, Bannow Moor, Bannow, Co. Wexford
A rare chance to buy a turnkey property located in historical Bannow Bay – the heart of one of the most beautiful and tranquil areas of the Wexford coast with sandy beaches right on your doorstep! The Moor, originally a cottage, was lovingly refurbished c 2005 and extended to a charming, spacious property of c 1,650 sqft on an attractive, private 0.6 acre landscaped site with mature lawn, shrubs, trees and large garage. Less than 5 minutes from the village amenities of Carrig-on-Bannow with primary school, church, shop, popular pubs and bistro/restaurant. Just 8 minutes to the commercial centre of Wellingtonbridge, c 30 minutes to Wexford and New Ross, c 45 minutes to Waterford City c 40 minutes to Rosslare Europort.
This property would make a fine family home or superb holiday retreat!
QUALITY, SPACE, LOCATION!
Entrance Hall – 7ft 3in x 5ft 1in PVC entrance door with stained glass, tile flooring and vaulted ceiling.
Back Entry Hall – 17ft 2in x 8ft 9in tile flooring and wooden painted staircase with carpet steps and under stairs storage.
Living Room – 25ft x 12ft open plan to kitchen with laminate flooring, recessed lighting, solid fuel stove, French doors to back patio area and door to sunroom/dining area.
Kitchen – 11ft 2in x 11ft tile flooring, recessed lighting, maple wood raised panel cabinets, laminate counter tops with tile splash back, stainless sink, electric hob and oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Sunroom/Dining – 13ft 6in x 11ft tile flooring and wall opening for serving from kitchen.
Bedroom 1 – 11ft 2in x 11ft 4in carpet flooring and 2 windows.
Bathroom – 8ft 6in x 7ft 4in tile flooring, half tiled walls, bathtub with overhead electric shower, WC and WHB.
Top Landing – 12ft 6in x 5ft 2in overlooking back entrance hallway, carpet flooring, hot press/linen closet, access to attic.
Bedroom 2 – 14ft 6in x 11ft 6in carpet, 2 large windows and en-suite.
En-suite – 7ft 4in x 5ft 10in fully tiled, enclosed power shower, WC and WHB.
Bedroom 3 – 16ft 6in x 11ft carpet flooring and 3 windows.
Bedroom 4 – 14ft x 12ft carpet flooring and large window.
Shower Room – 7ft 6in x 6ft 6in shared with bedroom 3 and 4, fully tiled, enclosed power shower, WC and WHB.
Property Features and Sevices:
- 4 bedroom/1 en-suite charming home in desirable location. Walk to the beach!
- C 0.6 acres landscaped grounds with mature lawn, shrubs and trees.
- PVC Oak frame double glazed windows, black fascia & soffit and slate roof.
- Entry way with piers and gates, kerbed and paved driveway with ample parking.
- Large garage 26ft x 17ft 6in with metal roof and double metal doors.
- C 5 minutes to the popular village of Carrig-on-Bannow and c 8 minutes to the commercial center of Wellingtonbridge with many amenities.
- Bannow Bay with its beautiful coastline and beaches within 5 minutes drive.
- Wexford Town and New Ross only c 30 minutes, Waterford City c 45 minutes.
- Mains water, Enviropack treatment unit, ESB, O.F.C.H and solid fuel stove. Sky TV, telephone and broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches
Off Road Parking