‘Tintern Trails Lodge’, Tintern, Saltmills, Co. Wexford Y34 Y766
Tastefully refurbished 2 Bed Country Cottage on c 0.6 acres with beautiful Bannow Bay Estuary Views!
To simply use a word like ‘enchanting’ to describe the views and setting of this lovely cottage would be an injustice. With beautiful views of Bannow Bay Estuary and Saltee Islands and set amongst c 0.6 acres mature grounds, this property truly is a gem. Originally a 2-up 2-down cottage and lovingly restored with c 950 sq. ft of modern and bright living spaces, nicely landscaped front garden with patio area and old stone outbuilding. Wellingtonbridge with many amenities just c 4 miles, the popular coastal village of Fethard-on-Sea just 5 miles and St. Kierans Harbour & Rowing Club as well as beautiful Tintern Abbey with it’s walled gardens and expansive woodland walks all within walking distance. The famous Hook Head Peninsula with its beautiful coastline only a short drive as well as easy access to New Ross, Wexford Town and Waterford City via the Ballyhack car ferry. CHARACTER AND LOCATION UNMATCHED!
Entrance Hallway – 5ft x 4ft PVC entrance door with porthole, tile flooring, recessed lighting and alarm control.
Living Room – 21ft x 11ft 10in
Kitchen/Dining/Living – 18ft 6in x 12ft 4in open floor plan with tile flooring, recessed lighting, 2-sided solid fuel stove, large center breakfast island with feature hanging light, wooden painted Shaker-style kitchen cabinets, wooden counter tops, Belfast sink, stainless Leisure double electric oven with 5-ring gas top, integrated fridge/freezer, old-style oil radiators and door access to utility.
Utility Room – 8ft 4in x 7ft 2in tile flooring, high vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting and skylight, built-in cabinets with wooden counter tops, washer/dryer hook-up, back door access and access to bathroom and painted solid wood staircase.
Bathroom – 7ft 1in x 6ft 2in tile flooring, high vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting and skylight, free standing claw foot soak tub, fully tiled electric wet shower, heated towel rail, WC and WHB.
Top Landing – 6ft x 5ft painted solid wood flooring, skylight over stairs, hot press/linen closet.
Bedroom 1 – 14ft x 13ft 7in painted solid wood flooring, vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, 2 windows with Countryside, Sea and Island Views.
Bedroom 2 – 14ft x 9ft 4in painted solid wood flooring, vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, 2 windows with Countryside, Sea and Island Views.
• Beautiful newly remodelled 2 bedroom Country Cottage in desirable location.
• C 0.6 acres of mature grounds, nicely landscaped front garden with sheltered patio area and old stone outbuilding.
• Stunning Views of Bannow Bay Estuary and Saltee Islands.
• Colored Plaster exterior finish with original corner stones and new slate roof.
• Grey AluClad double glazed windows, black PVC fascia and soffit.
• 2 entrances – original piers and metal gates to front garden and new gated and walled side entrance with gravel driveway and ample parking.
• Tintern Abbey with its beautiful grounds and hiking trails, Vine Cottage Bar & restaurant and St. Kierans Harbour & Rowing Club all within walking distance.
• Close to the seaside village of Fethard-on-Sea with beautiful sandy beaches.
• 4 miles from commercial center of Wellingtonbridge with all amenities.
• In close proximity to the Hook Head Peninsula with beautiful Coastline.
• Easy access to New Ross, Wexford Town and Waterford City.
Mains water, septic sewage system, ESB, O.F.C.H. and solid fuel stove. Sky TV, telephone and broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Solid Fuel Stove