‘ArdnaGreine’, Ballygow, Bannow, Co. Wexford Y35 Y171
3 Bed/ 1 En-Suite Home on c 0.75 acres with large Garage / Artist Studio, minutes to sandy Beaches!
This superb, beautifully and completely remodelled c 1,300 sq. ft property features 3 large bedrooms, 1 en-suite, bright and modern living areas as well as beautifully landscaped and maintained groundworks with many special features, large detached garage/hobby room/artist studio and would make the perfect family or holiday home given its great location! Only c 5 minutes to amenities of Carrig-on-Bannow village with primary school, 2 pubs, restaurant/café, take-a-ways, laundry/dry cleaner and church. Just minutes drive to beautiful Blackhall Strand, historic Bannow Bay and unspoiled Cullenstown Beach. Less than 10 minutes drive to the commercial centre of Wellingtonbridge and c 30 minutes to Wexford and New Ross Town.
GREAT FAMILY OR VACATION HOME!
Entry Hallway – 14ft x 6ft 9in PVC entrance door with side lights, laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling and alcove 5ft x 2ft 6in.
Inner Hallway – 22ft 6in x 3ft 7in laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, large hot press/linen closet and access to attic.
Living Room – 15ft 6in x 15ft 6in open plan to kitchen & dining room with laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, fireplace with wood mantel, granite hearth and solid fuel stove insert, large window with view of front garden and driveway.
Dining Room – 12ft 4in x 9ft 9in open plan to living room & kitchen, laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, large window and sliding patio door to rear.
Kitchen – 14ft x 11ft 10in open plan to dining & living room with laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, brand new fitted kitchen, laminate counter tops, black sink, electric oven and stove top, overhead extractor fan and access to utility room.
Utility Room – 9ft 1in x 7ft 3in tile flooring, washer and dryer, fridge/freezer and back door access.
Bedroom 1 – 11ft 10in x 11ft laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, wall panel feature and large window overlooking rear garden.
Bedroom 2 – 13ft 6in x 11ft 1in laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, full wall floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe, large window overlooking front garden and en-suite.
En-suite – 8ft 2in x 5ft 10in laminate wood flooring, heated towel rail, enclosed and tiled electric Triton T90 shower, WC, WHB and window.
Bedroom 3 – 11ft 9in x 12ft laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling and large window overlooking front garden.
Bathroom – 11ft 9in x 6ft 1in tile flooring, recessed lighting, large walk-in tiled power shower, heated towel rail, WC, WHB and window.
- C 1,300 sq. ft 3 bedrooms/1 en-suite Bungalow, fully remodelled to high standards with all new flooring, fixtures and appliances.
- New gas heating system and pipes throughout the house.
- C 0.75 acres mature grounds with large front & rear lawn areas, shrubs and trees.
- Many nice garden features such as fishpond with cleaning pump, little stream with solar pump, custom made wooden swing bed with blow up mattress, large pergola with firepit and 4 custom made Adirondack chairs and large wooden deck area with wood-fired 6 people hot tub, connected to water and septic tank.
- Well insulated detached garage / hobby house / artist studio 28ft 6in x 15ft 8in, newly remodelled with triple glassed windows, small kitchen area, separate shower room and electric fireplace.
- Entry way with piers and metal gates, kerbed and paved driveway with ample parking and paved rear area.
- Property fully fenced in with garden lights on outside plugs and zone switch system.
- 3 metal garden sheds on concrete base and 1 small wooden shed.
- All windows white double glazed / some triple glazed white PVC.
- White PVC fascia and soffit, PVC exterior doors and slate roof.
- 12 solar panels for electricity and hot water.
- Only minutes to all amenities of Carrig-on-Bannow and Wellingtonbridge.
- Only minutes to several beautiful beaches including Blackhall Strand, Bannow Bay and Cullenstown Strand and historic sites.
- Serviced by mains water, ESB, septic system, new gas heating and 12 solar panels. Sky TV, telephone and Broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches