Battlestown, Ramsgrange, Co Wexford Y34 HW77
This nicely situated, bright and very spacious Dormer-style Home of c 3,100 sq ft is in mint condition with detached garage and stunning views of the Countryside and Duncannon Estuary. Located only minutes from the bustling village of Duncannon with its beautiful blue flag sandy beach and several restaurants and within short distance to the beaches and stunning coastline of Fethard-on-Sea and the Hook Head Peninsula. New Ross Town and the JFK Arboretum and Dunbrody Famine Ship only a 20 minutes drive and easy commute to Wexford Town, Kilkenny and Waterford City – this property would make a perfect family home.
Entrance Hall – 16ft x 9ft 2in PVC entrance door with sidelights, glass insert and glass gable, marble tile flooring, hand crafted wooden staircase.
Inner Hallway – 26ft x 4ft marble tile flooring.
Kitchen/Dining – 23ft x 12ft 6in marble tile flooring, solid Oak cabinets, granite counter tops, tile splash back, stainless steel sink, gas hob and electric double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, French doors to sun lounge, French doors to outside rear patio area and door access to utility room.
Utility Room – 8ft 6in x 7ft 10in marble tile flooring, built-tin cabinets, washer/dryer hook-up, hot press and back door access.
Sun Lounge – 15ft 8in x 12ft 6in solid wood flooring, vaulted wood panelled ceiling and views of countryside and the Sea.
Bedroom 1 – 16ft 6in x 16ft 6in solid wood flooring, Bay window, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
En-Suite – 11ft x 3ft 11in tile flooring, fully tiled walls, WC, WHB and walk-in wet shower.
Bedroom 2 – 12ft 6in x 10ft 6in solid wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 – 13ft 10in x 10ft 6in solid wood flooring.
Bedroom 4 – 13ft 10in x 13ft 1in solid wood flooring.
Bathroom – 12ft 4in x 10ft 6in tile flooring, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, WC, oversized Jacuzzi bathtub, large walk-in wet shower, double hand wash basins with full length mirror.
Family Room (up) – 35ft 11in x 21ft large open plan games/bar/lounge area with solid maple wood flooring, vaulted ceiling, step out dormer windows with views of countryside and Duncannon estuary, built-in home bar, door access to guest WC and storage area, access to attic and arched opening to large living room.
Guest WC (up) – 6ft 8in x 5ft 10in wood flooring, skylight, WC and WHB
Living Room (up) – 36ft x 16ft 10in solid maple wood flooring, vaulted ceiling, custom-built cabinets, metal fireplace with marble surround, large Bay window with views of surrounding countryside, patio doors to step-out balcony with views of the rear garden, countryside and Duncannon estuary.
Property Features :
- Impressive 4 bed/1 en-suite Dormer Residence in immaculate condition.
- Bright and spacious living areas with top finishes and painted exterior.
- Walls, piers and electric metal gates, kerbed & gravel driveway, paved at rear.
- C 1.4 acres mature lawns and views of the Countryside & Duncannon Estuary.
- Slate roof, black PVC double glazed windows, facia and soffit.
- Large rear patio area with pergola and stunning views – ideal for entertaining.
- Detached garage 18ft x 14ft with slate roof, roll-up door and window.
- Ideal location, only 5 minutes drive (3.3 km) to beautiful blue flag Duncannon Beach and Fort and all village amenities.
- Short drive to the famous Hook Head Peninsula and its stunning coastline.
- Within easy reach to Waterford City via Ballyhack/Passage East car ferry.
Private well, septic system, ESB, O.F.C.H., fireplace and solar panels. Telephone and Broadband available.
Close to Amenities
Close to Beaches